1) The language used by Vineet sir in online audio lectures is very simple and illustrative.
2) Vineet sir made the syllabus of English literature easy to learn with the clarity he gives in his audio, the subject is quiet complex in itself but sir made each topic interesting and easy to grasp.
3) The most important and scoring content has been jotted down by Vineet sir, he has clarity of the most important content needed to qualify the UGC NET EXAM.
4) Video live lecture is very interesting and enthusiastic and gives confidence that we have the knowledge to qualify the National Level Exam, UGC NET in English Literature
5) The test series is totally based on the recorded audios and live lecture classes, and class PDF notes, it covers the pattern of questions being asked in NTA UGC NET EXAM English Literature. Unlike some test series being provided by other platform online that create confusion regarding the topic and make us doubt our own potential in the specific topic. Vineet sir classes test series built a confidence in me.
6) Tough topics like Literary theory, English in India(Indian Literature) and Cultural studies that hold importance not only in UGC NET exam but also further importance in field of research studies, have been made so simple and understanding for us. For instance, English literature is made so easy and a like a language of simpleton can be taught to any naïve or new learner of English Literature by any student of Vineet sir, if the online classes are followed sincerely.
SUMMARY: The online course is highly relevant and enhances the knowledge of English Literature in depth. The exact points to remember have been highlighted by Vineet sir with their references and as per importance in UGC NET EXAM and for SET (State Eligibility Exam). Live lectures are very interactive and build the confidence with the quiz that helps in memorizing. The test series is highly beneficial and totally based on lectures and questions important for upcoming UGC NET in English. The online course helped in self-assessment of knowledge in literature. And the duration of course is well-structured with proper PDF notes and audios and live lecture, and completed within time frame with full satisfaction and justification to the syllabus of NET exam.